Exciting news!!! We are seeking an experienced Executive Housekeeper to oversee our Housekeeping Department. This role will be supervising all housekeeping employees and be responsible for planning and assigning tasks for the housekeeping team. You will be scheduling training for newly recruited employees, as well as auditing and inspecting housekeeping work assignments.
In this role you will also be responsible for ordering and maintaining optimal levels of supplies, while monitoring the established budget for the department. The Executive Housekeeper is ultimately responsible for the cleanliness, orderliness, and appearance of the entire hotel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Always approach all interactions with guests and employees in a friendly and service-oriented manner by maintaining a positive demeanor.
– Promote a positive and caring work environment by addressing and resolving any conflict in a calm and poised manner.
– Prepare and assign work assignments for the housekeeping department and distribute them accordingly.
– Inspect work for conformance to the standards of cleanliness.
– Ensure all housekeeping calls, requests, and complaints are completed or corrected in a timely manner.
– Approve all supply requests and maintain par stock of linens, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and uniforms.
– Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to company standards.
– Daily inspections of room attendants’ carts, linen closets, stairways, landings, public areas, and all guest rooms as per company standards.
– Coordinating the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and public areas with maintenance department.
– Prepare annual housekeeping budget.
– Prepare housekeeping related reports for management accordingly.
– Show initiative in job performance by anticipating the needs of guests and team members.
– Perform other duties as assigned by management.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum 3 years of housekeeping experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
3. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, or scheduled form.
4. Ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English in order to communicate with guests and team members.
5. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
6. Have strong leadership abilities and organizational skills.
7. Must be able to multi-task.
8. Must be a team player.
9. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a high degree of autonomy.
Innisfree Hotels will invest in you, if you invest in you. We are a fast-paced, expanding company and we need team members who thrive on challenge, seek responsibility and value our culture to lead us into the next generation of growth.